Special Olympic Alpine Skiing – Disability Sport
Special Olympics is a global organisation that provides year-round sports training and competition to nearly four million children and adults with intellectual disabilities in almost 200 countries.
- At our adaptive skiing sessions you can ski on the nursery slope or the main slope and for the less physically able there are sit-ski and tubing opportunities
- We work in partnership with the Norfolk Snowsports Club and all sessions are led by qualified coaches. There is regular opportunity for competition.
- Come and have a go at our skiing sessions!
- Open to all ages and abilities
- First session free and then £8 for each session
- For more information please contact John Burroughs on 07766 757841 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information please visit the Special Olympics website at www.specialolympicsnorfolk.com/alpine-skiing.html
04/08/2019 - 05/01/2020
Whitlingham Lane, Trowse Newton, Norwich, NR148TW